This document was last modified on the 30th of July 2022 at 09:25 UTC.
These are acknowledgements for the use of publicly available software, libraries and other products either on or related to the development of this website that have been created by other people.
- PHP as the programming language used for creating the dynamic pages.
- Let's Encrypt as the certificate authority signing the TLS certificate.
- Mozilla Observatory for providing security enhacing recommendations.
- Hardenize for analysing the strength of the web server's configuration.
- MDN Web Docs as the documentation referenced in various pages.
- NGINX as the web server for serving the static content.
- Apache HTTP Server as the web server for serving the dynamic pages.
- GitHub as the host for the publicly available source code.
- Git as the version control system.
- Visual Studio Code and GNU nano as the IDEs.
Many thanks to the communities behind all of these projects ❤